Monday, December 7, 2009

On a more positive note

I'd put ribbons and chains on some assorted pendants & lockets while sitting around at the craft fair we did last weekend, and stuff suddenly started to sell & continued to do well until closing! (Mind you, this was mostly stuff in the $5-15 range, but people were buying multiples.

So I've just started posting some of these at The Creative Block, www.siragwatkins.etsy.com and will continue. If you're looking for inexpensive Hanuka gifts, stocking stuffers, gift exchange items, etc. support from friends is always welcome.

I've also finally figured out (or maybe I shoulod say come to an accomodation with--she's been fighting me!) the Peace Doll I owe for a swap--I've got the pieces made, will post pics once she's assembled. Then I've promised to do an Art Doll--that certainly leaves some latitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment