Sunday, February 7, 2010

Suddenly another blog

Some days I wonder if I'll ever really be at home with all this networking technology, but now I find myself on ByHand Me in addition to Facebook, Blogspot, etsy, and Couchsurfing, and discover that I have a blog here as well. How am I to deal with this?  I don't have enough time or enough interesting things to say  for one blog, let alone two. 


But here I am and hereperhaps others are actually reading my words. If so, welcome, please comment (it's lonesome out here), send artwork, stories, theories about why we're here (on this blog, on social networks, whatever) questions, answers, or anything else that will encourage participation.


And if I figure out what I'm doing, here or elsewhere, I promise to share.  Leslie


 

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great, Leslie. Keep up the good work.

    Linda B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks good! I know it is tough to keep up with all of the different networking sites. I am amazed that some artists seem to be on all of them all the time and still have time to make art. I would have to hire a fulltime publicist.

    ReplyDelete