Thursday, April 5, 2012

Be safe from vampires!

I've been reading the Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones books (and have lots of related charms in my supply shop, www.etsy.com/shop/FindingsbyLeslietsy and a few related pieces--there will be more--on The Creative Block  www.etsy.com/shop/TheCreativeBlock) but what I want to talk about is the Others, the vampires.

I don't know about you, but I am taking NO chances here!  Samwell discovered that obsidian is the best defense, so I've acquired a small stock of obsidian arrowheads and even some "Apache Tears"--obsidian drops--I need to do more research, but I have the feeling that stuffing the drops into their mouths, if you didn't have a sharp point about you, might also work.

Meanwhile, here are some photos of my anti-vampire armaments.  I suggest that you take some of the same precautions.





No comments:

Post a Comment